The Aschenbrener Center for Philanthropy provides a shared office environment for foundations and other members of the philanthropic community.
Northwest Health Foundation established the Center for Philanthropy, located in Portland’s historic Old Town / Chinatown neighborhood, to support and strengthen the region’s philanthropic sector by facilitating greater collaboration and learning among a diverse group of funders and organizations.
Tenants of the Center for Philanthropy occupy renovated suites in the three-story, 30,000-square-foot facility, and enjoy access to several conference rooms and basic administrative support.
Northwest Health Foundation is the owner of the building and occupies a portion of the third floor.
Our other tenants include:
- The Equity Foundation
- Foundations for a Better Oregon / The Chalkboard Project
- Funders Committee for Civic Participation
- Japan-America Society of Oregon
- Jubitz Family Foundation
- Markle Foundation
- National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy
- Northwest China Council
- The Portland Reading Foundation
- Susan Matlack Jones and Associates
- Social Venture Partners Portland (SVPP)
- Trailhead Credit Union