Congratulations! Your organization has been invited to submit a full proposal to the Kaiser Permanente Community Fund based on your letter of inquiry.
Here are the next steps you need to follow:
Step One - Schedule a site visit
In order to help you understand Kaiser Permanente Community Fund's mission, vision and values, as well as how your proposal fits in this framework, a staff member will conduct a site visit between July 5th and July 29th.
During the site visit we will:
- Answer any questions about KPCF and its impact areas.
- Learn more about your project and how it supports KPCF's impact areas.
- Answer any questions about the full proposal process and timeline.
- Share any feedback or questions we have from the LOI review process.
- Provide information about the KPCF Learning and Evaluation Framework.
- Review your budget template.
Step Two - Review the Full Proposal Instructions and Questions
Step Three - Download the budget template
Step Four - Download the Project Contacts Template
Step four - Submit your full proposal online
Please submit your full proposal online through the grantee portal by 12p on August 5th.
If you have any questions, please follow up with the Northwest Health Foundation staff assigned to your project.