LOI SUBMISSIONS FOR 2016 ARE CLOSED.
In 2015 we received 118 LOIs. 22 applicants were invited to submit full proposals, and 12 proposals were funded.
If your organization is interested in applying for KPCF, we encourage you to learn more by reviewing our KPCF website, attending one of our outreach sessions and/or speaking with one of the NWHF Community Engagement Officers before beginning your application.
Determine if your potential project falls within the KPCF funding region using the search tool below.
ZIP CODE MAP
If you are a new user, submit a new user registration to access our grantee portal before May 11, 2016. Click on the button below to access the Grantee Portal Hub where you can register as a new user.
This will allow you to submit an online grant application for KPCF and any future NWHF grants. Please allow up to two business days for account activation. If you have already registered, you may move on to the next step.
Submit your Letter of Inquiry by NOON on May 13, 2016. SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
If your organization is invited to submit a full proposal, we will provide final application questions and guidelines and schedule a site visit.
Click on the button below to access the Grantee Portal Hub where you can start a new application or log in to return to your saved application.
LETTER OF INQUIRY QUESTIONS
Our online grant portal offers the equivalent of two full pages (1,000 words) to address the following points.
If you are applying for an Implementation Grant, please explain:
- What is the primary focus area being addressed by this proposal?
- What brought you to the point where you are ready to submit a KPCF Implementation proposal (including the history of community engagement, partnership building, strategy development, etc.)? (2400 characters)
- What is the systems change you propose, what are the systems you seek to impact, and how will that address health and equity in one of the KPCF focus areas? (2400 characters)
- How do you plan to achieve your goals through the KPCF Guiding Values of addressing social and racial equity, prioritizing community-driven solutions, and promoting collaboration? (3000 characters)
- Does your organization understand that implementation projects funded by KPCF in 2014, 2015 and 2016 will participate in the learning and evaluation framework to assess the Fund's impact in expanding the community conditions for health?
Additional required information
The online application will also ask for:
- your annual organization budget,
- proposed project budget,
- amount requested from KPCF,
- start date of project,
- end date of project,
- what counties will be served,
- what communities will be served,
- what communities will be engaged in program design,
- demographics of board members, and
- project contacts.
Project Contact List Template
Please use this template to list the primary project contact and any additional project contacts associated with your proposal.