Using the Northwest Health Foundation brand
This page is designed to help you use our our logo, content and other brand elements ("marks") in your communications, marketing and events.
The Foundation's marks include, but are not limited to, the Northwest Health Foundation name, logo, and any word, phrase, image or other designation that identifies the Foundation or its work.
Do not modify or alter the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by the Foundation without the Foundation's express consent.
- Use our official, unmodified logo to represent the Foundation.
- Allow for at least 125% buffer space around the logo.
- Rotate or change the direction of the logo.
- Skew, stretch or distort the logo.
- Change the color of the logo.
- Use any other marks or logos to represent the Foundation.
Kaiser Permanente Community Fund
The Kaiser Permanente Community Fund marks follow the same usage guidelines as the Foundation's. Whenever possible, refer to KPCF as “The Kaiser Permanente Community Fund at Northwest Health Foundation.” If space truly is a concern, please shorten to “The Kaiser Permanente Community Fund.” You may refer to it as KPCF only after referencing it in full.